Search Your Smile !

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jokes Collections

Wife: Oh dear when you remove your specks you look like the same cute boy
whom I married 20 years back.

Husband: Yes dear, when I remove my specks and look at you, you also look
like the same charming girl whom I married 20 years back.

~~~~~~~~~

Sam and David were sharing their childhood memories.

Sam says: Once when I was playing on a road, a speeding bike hit me and I
fell down on the earth unconsciously.

David: Oh my God! Did you survive that accident or you died.

Sam: I don't remember exactly because I was only 4 yeas old at that time.

~~~~~~~~~

Santa: If I die, will you remarry?

Jeeto: No! I'll stay with my sister. But if I die will you remarry?

Santa: No, I'll also stay with your sister.

~~~~~~~~~

Lalu: Why are all these people running?

Man: This is a race, the winner will get the cup.

Lalu: If only winner will get the cup, why are others running?

~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Get Instant Updates !

Add to My Yahoo!