Search Your Smile !

Monday, January 7, 2008

Teacher & Student

A teacher in a mathematics lecture asks a 8rd std class," If there are 3
birds on a tree and u shoot one of them,how many birds would remain??
".Johnny,the naughtiest of the lot, shoots up his hand.
teacher: "ok Johnny ,wats the answer?".
Johnny: "none,ma'am.
teacher: "how?"
Johnny:" after hearing the shot ,all the other birds will also fly away."
Teacher:"no Johnny, the answer here is 2,but I like the way u r thinkin
Johnny: " teacher can I ask u a question?
Teacher: "sure"
Johnny:" there are three ladies havin ice cream at the parlour.the first one is eatin it,the second is lickin it while the third one is suckin on it.can u tell which one of the ladies is married??"
teacher is terribly embarrassed,but she puts on a brave face and answers.
Teacher: "I....I...urr...I guess the one which is suckin on the ice cream is married."
Johnny:" no ma'am,the one who has the wedding ring on her finger is
married,BUT I LIKE THE WAY U R THINKIN." !!!!!

No comments:

Get Instant Updates !

Add to My Yahoo!